Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello Fellow Foodies,

    It seems as if quite some time has passed since I last blogged.  Time may have passed but my fanatical enthusiasm for food has not disapaited or slowed in the slightest.  As a matter of fact, I have taken up professional residence with an indiviual I like to call the "culinary mad scientist."  Joe McCarthy is the Chef to whom I am refering.  Any of you who may have had the opportunity to work with or for Joe might be able to relate the blogs to come.  If you have had the rediculously delicious pleasure of eating his food, you too have become in one way or another part of his relentless culinary pursuit of perfection.  I embrace this gastronomical rollercoaster ride with much gusto and gratitude and affectionately refer to it as My Kitchen Escapades with the Culinary Mad Scientist...........

Until Next Time,

Eat Healthy and be Happy
The Healthy Foodie Fanatic

 



No comments:

Post a Comment