Sunday, July 26, 2009

Foodie Update

Hello Fellow Foodies,

I have missed talking food with you. I started a new job as a private chef and it has kept me busy to say the least. However, during my absence, I have created some great recipes and practiced some rudimentary skills I can't wait to share with you.

The farmers' market is bursting with the bounty from our dedicated local growers. Don't miss out on the best time of the year in Northern Idaho.

If you are checking in from elsewhere, take advantage in the coming days and weeks for great healthy, creative recipes.

Fish has been big on the question & comments. Eggplant is another topic. A multitude of fresh greens will keep us busy for weeks. The Healthy Foodie Fanatic is going full force and can't wait to share our common passion.



Until next time,



Eat healthy and be happy!



The Healthy foodie Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment