Sunday, May 10, 2009

Checking In


Hello Fellow Foodies,

Just a quick hello and update on what this foodie fanatic has been up to. I am downright delighted to say our local Kootenai County Farmers' Market opened yesterday.

I did a little filming on the opening day with some of the local farmers I know and a few new additions this season.



I can't wait to share new recipes and ideas that will be naturally inspired by this organic minded market. The closer we are to the source of our food, the healthier our bodies are going to be. If you and I can grow it, awesome, if we can't then go to a well known organic source. Trust me, you're body will thank you for it. From what I saw yesterday, it is going to be a fantastic growing season!

Until next time

Eat healthy and be happy!

The Healthy Foodie Fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment